Sunday, June 20, 2021

Father's Day

 Every year I fight myself not to type out a message literally letting my bitch of a so called "stepmother" have it. This year has been the worst yet to the point I decided to put down my phone, pull out the laptop and type this blog instead.... I want to tell her exactly what I think of her and her bitch daughter.... she is the reason I have not spoken to my biodad in years.. I have tried, no one in my family has his number... my aunt told me to messgae the dumb bitch (my words not hers) on facebook and give her my number to pass along to him in hopes he would call... ya that didnt happen, she didnt pass my number along, and I know that she seen the message because it shows she has. Yet, she wants to be a bitch and not it to him and not even respond back to me. The dumb ass didnt even want me at the hospital years ago when he was there, it took my aunt and cousin saying anything and one of them picking up the phone to call me. Then her bitch daughter comes at me on facebook running her mouth telling me to mind my own buisness....bitch HE is my buisness, hate to break it to you but hes MY dad not yours. Ugg just thinking of the whole situation pisses me off, one of these days I will not put my phone down and I will let her have it and tell her how I really feel about her and her daughter. I havent done anything to either of them other than tell her daughter to stop messaging me and running her mouth when she had no business to. The fact of the matter is I just dont think either of them like me because of the simple fact that I have his DNA and her daughter doesnt. Got news for her I also have legal rights to a potential lawsuit deal through my grandpa that she may not have any rights too HA HA HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I havent typed in awhile but today I need to just go. My Grandma passed away yesterday, I was on my home from Flordia when I got the call t...