Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Not Nearly As Stressed

 So I guess you could say that today was an ok day, I'm not nearly as stressed to day as I have been, I guess  you could say I am still holding out that hope that my job will be returning here soon...fingers crossed and today I got a message from another co-worker to keep an eye on our work app, but as always our jobs are "subject to change" but from the sounds of it we may be doing our work training, that we do yearly...we call it Kick Off...the week of the 4th and could possibly be going back to work on the 11th! That would be the best news to start off the new year!!! I haven't lit my tree in 2 days and my boyfriend hasn't even asked why it hasn't been on... just goes to show either he hasnt noticed..which I'm not sure how that's possible since some of the lights blink and the star on the top blinks as well and it's right next to the tv...or if he simply doesnt care that it's not on. He doesn't even know that I am just not in the holiday spirit this year and honestly I don't feel like telling him, I really dont want to open that can of worms...I am not usually the type to tell people when things are truly bothering me..I tend to tell some people somethings and others I tell something else...both are true things that are going on but it's just so no one knows exactly everything going on. My animals are driving me NUTS! I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and a bird....My female...Harper...is in heat...so that entails that my Male...Rocky...(her actual brother..they share the same dad) has to keep trying to get himself some...so ALL DAMN DAY I am yelling him to leave her alone, shes 7 months old and we are not wanting puppies. She gets locked up if neither of us is home so we don't have to worry about it then lol. I have an older cat who we got off a fellow Scentsy Comsultant almost a year ago..we got him when he was about 6 months old...well we recently got a new kitten and now the older cat.. Dash seems to think that its ok to not use the liter box anymore...he's fixed thank god so hes not spraying but I watched him piss on my floor right next to me and I got so mad! Our younger one...Leo...has decided that he doesnt like using the liter box either so he shits all over my house. So not only have I been stressed about household things, and job things..now i am stressed over animal things...like can I just have a day where nothing major stresses me out??? Like is that too much to ask? Forget if I am trying to do something like post anything going on for Scentsy or like earlier when I was trying to get my stuff situated for my Christmas gifts that all the damn animals (well 3 out of 5) have to be in my way...both dogs in my lap and the youngest cat walking on my chest. I wanted to scream earlier because of it. And unfortunelty I am the only one who can take the dogs outside or feed them...because I have been the only one since day 1 that has been the one (other than my mom) that has been taking them out and now they will not go out for my boyfriend. I love that they love me and trust me enough to do this but some days it gets so on my nerves its not even funny because I cant just do something without them jumping in my lap asking to go out..Rocky jumps in my lap and paws at my hands until I get up to take them out. Like I said most days I dont care and I love my dogs to death but some days I really just want to be able to sleep in and I cant do that. From 5am on they are asking to go out. As I type this blog I have Leo walking on the laptop and on me and just being annoying and being in the way, I try pushing him away and he wants nothing to do with that..he wants to walk on me and it's driving me nuts. he doesnt take no for an amswer and I can't see the keyboard or the screen when he gets in my way. I have to keep picking him up and putting him on the other side of the couch, its a good thing i know where most of the keys are on the keyboard, until he wants to walk on the keyboard. Well that's it for now, time for bed before Leo decided that he wants to hit a button and delete all of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I havent typed in awhile but today I need to just go. My Grandma passed away yesterday, I was on my home from Flordia when I got the call t...